Explain an ethical principle that guides your life. Describe how ethical principles might relate to the quest to lead an examined life. What would leading a more examined life look like to you? Give specific examples of changes you might make in your own life
- Your initial post (approximately 200-250 words) should address each question in the discussion directions and is due by 11:59 PM Central Time on Wednesday.
- Your two response posts (approximately 125-150 words each) are due by 11:59 PM Central Time on Sunday.
- Please remember to take ownership of your original post and answer all questions posed to you by other course participants.
- Please use at least two appropriate scholarly references formatted in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the Discussion Topic rubric for detailed guidance about expectations and grading for discussions.
- To submit your post to the Discussion Topic, select “Start a New Thread”, type or paste your posting in the fields, and click “Post”. To respond to your peer’s post, click “Reply to Thread”.