Examine and research 1 chronic disease (e.g., heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, or obesity), and write a paper that discusses the following:
- A comparison of 2 healthcare policies that are in place (either at the state or federal level) that address the disease
- The impact the disease has had on the U.S. population and healthcare system as a whole
- Strategies that are in place to educate and promote prevention of the disease through public health at the federal and state levels
- Any challenges and progress to date that has been made in preventing and reducing health risks associated with the disease
- 2–3 strategies that may increase awareness, education, and prevention of that disease
Write a paper of 5–6 pages, not including title page and reference page.
Note: Use APA style, and cite at least 4 scholarly references published within the last 5 years.